The Honors Curriculum
As a member of the Honors Program, you'll spend plenty of time in the classroom with other members of the Honors community. The Honors Program has its own general education curriculum designed to provide enhanced academic rigor, heightened intellectual discourse, and significant engagement with communities beyond the classroom. Our curriculum is designed to help you learn what you live for, and to ensure that you enter life after Roanoke with a well-rounded education in the best tradition of the liberal arts.
Please select the appropriate honors curriculum for your needs:
Here's a sampling of some of the courses available in our innovative Honors curriculum:
- Hnrs 110: Narratives of Urban Space
- Hnrs 110: Global Health Challenges
- Hnrs 120: The Moral of Our Story
- Hnrs 240: Statistics in an Online World
- Hnrs 250: Chemistry and Crime
- Hnrs 260: Global HIV/AIDS: The Sociology of an Epidemic
- Hnrs 270: Gender Across Cultures
- Hnrs 271: Why Hitler?