BonD (Building on Diversity) Program
Building on Diversity is a pre-orientation program that assists incoming students with their transition to college. The program is open to newly enrolled students who want to learn and explore diversity and multiculturalism. BonD will help participants to create strong bonds with each other, faculty, staff, and the local Salem and Roanoke community. Roanoke College is committed to all aspects of cultural diversity: race, religion, ethnicity, age, gender, and ability. With programs such as BonD, OMA seeks to continue to enroll a highly qualified and diverse student body that will benefit from their Roanoke College experience.
Benefits of BonD Program:
- Meeting Fellow New Students, Current students, Faculty, Staff and Alumni
- Becoming Familiar with Campus Locations, Programs, Services, and Opportunities
- Gaining Valuable Skills that Will Aid Your Success
- Establishing Life-Long Relationships & Friendships
- Getting to Know the Roanoke Valley
- Enjoying a Fun-Filled and Informative First Experience as a College Student
Mentor & Mentee Program
With the BonD Program, the incoming students are paired with a mentor that will guide their mentee through the transition process and navigate them to a successful college life experience. Also the Mentor & Mentee Program establishes a binding relationship that will enable them to make connections with their mentor and other students as well. Upperclassmen, if you interested in applying for the BonD Program, please apply online.
Mentees you can now apply online for the BonD Program 2016. Deadline to sign up is 7/31/16.
If you have any questions email email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, you can view our BonD Brochure.