Frequently Asked Questions
The Roanoke College Financial Aid Office strives to make the financial aid process as easy and pain free as possible. We want to help our students and their families cut through the red tape and understand the basics. In an effort to realize this goal, we have compiled a list of Frequently Asked Questions. By no means is this an exhaustive list of questions that are asked of us each day but, we hope that it will serve as a useful tool as you begin to work through the financial aid process.
Table of Contents:
- General Questions About Financing a Roanoke College Education
- Applying for Financial Aid at Roanoke College
- Completing and Understanding the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Work-Study Related Questions
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Requirements/ Procedures for Reinstatement of Aid?
- The Verification Process
- General Loan Questions
- Debt management concerns
- Payment Questions
- Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students (PLUS)
- Federal Stafford Loan
- Loan Consolidation