Frequently Asked Questions

I have big news to share -- a wedding, career change, new address, or a baby-or something even bigger. How do I update RC?

Email or log on to the Alumni Directory to update the College on your exciting news.  

How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Obtain a copy of your transcript here.  There is a fee per address and it takes about one week to receive.  Contact the Registrar's office for more information at 540-375-2210.

How do I get access to the library or the fitness center? When I come to campus to use these amenities, where do I park?

To learn about all alumni benefits and privileges go here.  You may purchase a pass to use the Cregger Center for $225/year at the Office of Campus Safety; check the Fitness Center website for hours as they vary by semester.  You may use the library when it is open; to check out books, etc. you must obtain a "Guest Borrowers Card" at Fintel Library Lending Services free of charge. 

I know a high school student who would do well at Roanoke, who should I contact? I have an internship that would be perfect for a current RC student-who should I get in touch with?

To recommend a student that may be a great fit at Roanoke College, contact Jonathan Lee, Director of Alumni Engagement and Student Enrichment.  You may also contact Jonathan Lee or Career Services with internship opportunities for current students.

How do I become a member of the Cornerstone Society, Society of 1842, Associates Society, the Presidents Society, or the Maroon Club?

 For more information and how to join Roanoke College's giving societies, go here.