Return to Roanoke for Faculty & Staff
The Latest Information (updated October 6, 2020)
- COVID-19 testing is available to students, faculty and staff in the Student Health Center weekly through Nov. 20, 2020. COVID-19 testing will be available every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10-11 a.m. and every Wednesday from 2-4 p.m. No appointment needed. Open to any student, faculty, or staff member in our community.
- The Daily Health Assessment is now electronic. Access it here.
- Both the Employee Guide and Supervisors Guide have been updated to reflect changes to Virginia Health codes effective July 15, 2020.
- A Zoom session to review details of the Return to Work plan was held June 17. A recording of this event is available to employees. Check RC email for an email from Whitney Aldridge in the President's office with the link to the recording.
- Roanoke College will use a phased reopening approach to bring employees back as needed and ramp up attendance closer to the arrival of students and the full reopening of campus.
- Facial coverings are required indoors in public spaces or whenever six foot social distancing cannot be achieved.
- Employees will be asked to sign a Safety Pledge.