Return to Roanoke for Faculty & Staff
- A Zoom session to review details of the Return to Work plan was held June 17. A recording of this event is available to employees. Check RC email for an email from Whitney Aldridge in the President's office with the link to the recording.
- Roanoke College will use a phased reopening approach to bring employees back as needed and ramp up attendance closer to the arrival of students and the full reopening of campus.
- Facial coverings are required indoors in public spaces or whenever six foot social distancing cannot be achieved.
- Employees will be asked to sign a Safety Pledge and to monitor their own health via the Health Assessment provided.
- Details about these items and much more are provided in the in The Employee Guide to Returning to Campus.