- View the COVID-19 dashboard for current case information.
- Updated Frequently Asked Questions on the Student Resources Fall 2020 page.
- All students, faculty and staff are required to submit a Health Assessment every day.
- COVID-19 testing is available to students, faculty and staff in the Student Health Center weekly through Nov. 20, 2020. COVID-19 testing will be available every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 10-11 a.m. and every Wednesday from 2-4 p.m. No appointment needed. Open to any student, faculty, or staff member in our community.
What We're Doing
- Ramping up cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Using technology to monitor health conditions to detect infection
- Making hand sanitizer readily available all over campus
- Limiting the sharing of supplies
- Assigning occupancy limits to all classrooms
- Making adjustments to laboratory courses
- Limiting entry to residence halls
- Reconfiguring living areas
- Reconfiguring dining areas
- Including take-out food options and eliminating self-service stations
- Closely monitoring occupancy in dining halls
- Changing recreation protocols
How You Can Help
- Wear a face covering
- Maintain social distancing
- Do not visit each other in residence halls
- Make preparations for a safe move-in
- Use the cleaning supplies made available
- Follow dining hall protocols
- Use testing tools and monitor your own health regularly
- If you feel sick, do not come to class
2020 Academic Calendar Highlights
|August 18||First evening of classes|
|November 17||Last day of classes|
|November 19 - 24||Exams|
Fintel Library will open for physical use to current students, faculty and staff on Aug. 17. On Aug. 17 and Aug. 18, the library will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Starting the next day, Aug. 19, the library will resume its normal hours of operation.
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to midnight
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to midnight
Current students, faculty and staff will use their Maroon Card ID to enter the library. Face coverings will be required to enter the building.
Belk Fitness Center
The Belk Fitness Center reopened on Monday, July 6 at 8 a.m. Its hours of operation are 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, with a closure from 1 p.m. - 2 p.m. for facility-wide cleaning. Saturday and Sunday, the fitness center is open 11 a.m. - 5 p.m. Facility-wide cleaning will occur before and after hours on Saturday and Sunday. ** These hours are subject to change based on staffing, state guidelines, and the health and wellness of our community.**
Olin Hall Galleries will reopen Aug. 3. Staff members are still finalizing fall 2020 operating hours.
The campus store is open from Monday through Friday, from 11:00 am until 2:00 pm. Starting Aug 17th, the hours will be from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.