- View the COVID-19 dashboard for current case information.
- Students, faculty and staff are strongly encouraged to get the COVID-19 vaccine and maintain the recommended schedule for booster shots.
- Fall 2022 Isolation and Quarantine information has been posted.
Fall return to campus
The College’s primary goal is to ensure the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff. Our staff and public health officials are monitoring several health-related issues.
COVID-19 transmissions at high level
Aug. 5, 2022 - Roanoke City and Roanoke County have been designated as having a HIGH COVID-19 transmission level and now Salem is back into the HIGH infection level.
What We're Doing
- Ramping up cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Making hand sanitizer readily available all over campus
- Including take-out food options and reducing self-service stations
- Changing recreation protocols
Read more about all preparations here.
How You Can Help
- Wear a face covering
- Get Vaccinated and Get a booster shot.
- Maintain social distancing
- Make preparations for a safe move-in
- Use the cleaning supplies available
- Follow dining hall protocols
- Use testing tools and monitor your own health regularly
- If you feel sick, do not come to class
Email us at email@example.com.