- View the COVID-19 dashboard for current case information.
- COVID-19 screening tests will be conducted throughout the semester. Students will receive testing information via email. Any student, faculty, or staff member with COVID-19 symptoms or exposure to a positive case can be tested by appointment at Student Health and Counseling Services.
- Spring semester start has been delayed until Feb. 8. More details here.
- Updated Academic Calendar for Spring 2021 has been posted.
- All students, faculty and staff are required to submit a Health Assessment every day they are on campus.
2021 Academic Calendar Highlights
|February 1 - 7||Move-in|
|February 8||First day of classes|
|May 14||Last day of classes|
Fintel Library will open for physical use to current students, faculty and staff on Jan. 4. From Jan. 4 to Jan. 18, the library will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Starting the next day, Jan. 19, the library will resume its normal hours of operation.
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday: Noon to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to 11 p.m.
Fintel Library will be open to current students, faculty and staff only. A Maroon Card and face covering will be required for entry into the building.
Belk Fitness Center
The Belk Fitness Center is open seven days a week and is closed several times a day for cleaning. The hours are as follows:
- Sunday: 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., and 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., and 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., and 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., 12 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., and 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
**These hours are subject to change based on staffing, state guidelines, and the health and wellness of our community.**
Olin Hall Galleries are open Monday through Friday, from 1 p. m. to 4 p.m. Only the on-campus community is permitted to enter.
The campus store is open Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Starting Jan 19th, the hours will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What We're Doing
- Ramping up cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Using technology to monitor health conditions to detect infection
- Making hand sanitizer readily available all over campus
- Limiting the sharing of supplies
- Assigning occupancy limits to all classrooms
- Making adjustments to laboratory courses
- Limiting entry to residence halls
- Reconfiguring living areas
- Reconfiguring dining areas
- Including take-out food options and eliminating self-service stations
- Closely monitoring occupancy in dining halls
- Changing recreation protocols
How You Can Help
- Wear a face covering
- Maintain social distancing
- Do not visit each other in residence halls
- Make preparations for a safe move-in
- Use the cleaning supplies made available
- Follow dining hall protocols
- Use testing tools and monitor your own health regularly
- If you feel sick, do not come to class
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.