- Vaccination Card upload for Faculty and Staff
- Student vaccination card upload via Student Health Portal
The deadline for students to submit vaccine exemptions has passed. If you need to discuss your vaccine status and a possible exemption, contact the following offices:
- Student Medical exemption requests - Call Student Health Center at 540-375-2286.
- Student Religious exemption requests - Call Dean of Students Office at 540-375-2592.
- Employee exemption requests - Call Human Resources at 540-375-2455 or email email@example.com.
Beginning September 1, 2021, the library will resume its normal hours of operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to 11 p.m.
Fintel Library is open to the public during hours of operation. Roanoke College will require everyone on campus to wear a mask in indoor settings starting on August 16 through the end of September. For questions about library resources and services, please call 540-375-2294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until August 31, the campus store is open Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m.
Starting September 1, the campus store will be open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Belk Fitness Center
The Belk Fitness Center is open seven days a week and is closed several times a day for cleaning. The hours are as follows:
- Sunday: 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., and 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., 3 p.m. – 6:30 p.m., and 7 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday: 7 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m., and 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 11:30 a.m., 12 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., and 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
**These hours are subject to change based on staffing, state guidelines, and the health and wellness of our community.**
Gallery Hours: 1pm - 4pm every day. Closed during College breaks and holidays. Mask, social distancing, and guest sign-in is required for entry.
What We're Doing
- Ramping up cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Making hand sanitizer readily available all over campus
- Limiting the sharing of supplies
- Limiting entry to residence halls
- Reconfiguring living areas
- Reconfiguring dining areas
- Including take-out food options and eliminating self-service stations
- Closely monitoring occupancy in dining halls
- Changing recreation protocols
Read more about all preparations here.
How You Can Help
- Wear a face covering
- Get Vaccinated
- Maintain social distancing
- Make preparations for a safe move-in
- Use the cleaning supplies made available
- Follow dining hall protocols
- Use testing tools and monitor your own health regularly
- If you feel sick, do not come to class
Email us at email@example.com.