- View the COVID-19 dashboard for current case information.
- We're welcoming students to campus in two phases as we begin the spring semester. Read more here.
- We're requiring students to get a booster shot by Jan. 31. Read more here.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the phased return to campus and the vaccine and booster requirements are posted.
- Vaccination Card upload for Faculty and Staff
- Student vaccination card upload via Student Health Portal
The deadline for students to submit vaccine exemptions has passed. Exemptions approved in Fall 2021 are valid through the academic year.
Deadline for booster documentation is January 31, 2022.
- Student Medical exemption requests.
- Student Religious exemption requests.
- Faculty, staff, and student employee exemption requests from the COVID-19 vaccine, required under OSHA's Temporary Emergency Standard on Vaccination and Testing (TESVT)
We appreciate everyone making the necessary adjustments for the spring semester. We have a few reminders for you regarding your return to campus.
COVID-19 cases in our area and the nation have reached record high levels. Roanoke College will implement a phased return to campus for 2022 spring semester.
Beginning Jan. 18, 2022, the library will resume its normal hours of operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. to midnight
- Friday: 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to midnight
Fintel Library is open to the public during hours of operation. Roanoke College requires everyone on campus to wear a mask in indoor settings. For questions about library resources and services, please call 540-375-2294 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Belk Fitness Center
The Belk Fitness Center is open seven days a week. Masks are still required at all times at the fitness center. The regular hours, resuming Jan. 18, are as follows:
- Monday-Thursday: 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
**These hours are subject to change based on staffing, state guidelines, and the health and wellness of our community.**
Gallery Hours: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. every day. Closed during College breaks and holidays. Mask, social distancing, and guest sign-in is required for entry.
What We're Doing
- Ramping up cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Making hand sanitizer readily available all over campus
- Limiting the sharing of supplies
- Limiting entry to residence halls
- Reconfiguring living areas
- Reconfiguring dining areas
- Including take-out food options and eliminating self-service stations
- Closely monitoring occupancy in dining halls
- Changing recreation protocols
Read more about all preparations here.
How You Can Help
- Wear a face covering
- Get Vaccinated
- Maintain social distancing
- Make preparations for a safe move-in
- Use the cleaning supplies made available
- Follow dining hall protocols
- Use testing tools and monitor your own health regularly
- If you feel sick, do not come to class
Email us at email@example.com.