The College’s primary goal is to ensure the health and safety of our students, faculty and staff. Our staff and public health officials are monitoring several health-related issues.
Aug. 5, 2022 - Roanoke City and Roanoke County have been designated as having a HIGH COVID-19 transmission level and now Salem is back into the HIGH infection level.
What We're Doing
- Ramping up cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Making hand sanitizer readily available all over campus
- Including take-out food options and reducing self-service stations
- Changing recreation protocols
Read more about all preparations here.
How You Can Help
- Wear a face covering
- Get Vaccinated and Get a booster shot.
- Maintain social distancing
- Make preparations for a safe move-in
- Use the cleaning supplies available
- Follow dining hall protocols
- Use testing tools and monitor your own health regularly
- If you feel sick, do not come to class
Email us at email@example.com.