Handshake - URL/Links for Employers (Campus)
- Already a part of the Roanoke College Student Employment Company and experience?
Use this link to access your Handshake account and campus division:
- Want to request a job posting and join the RC Student Employment Company and experience?
Complete the Campus Job Request Form to provide your information to the Career Center.
Career Center Staff will create the job posting and contact you to complete your Handshake account access to ensure you are connected with the RC Student Employment Company and experiences!
Spring 2021 Initiative from the Office of the Dean and RC Student Employment
Staff and Faculty can participate in an initiative to benefit students that are freshmen (started Fall 2020) and sophomores (started Fall 2019) whom may not have had the opportunity to connect with and become an integral part of the RC Community—where they make strong connections with other students, faculty and staff. To help, the Office of the Dean has provided to create many new on-campus jobs; as it’s a great way for students to learn about the college connect with faculty, staff, and other students while developing the professional skills they’ll need to be and have successful and purposeful future! To participate in the spring 2021 Initiative, please complete this Request Form
Handshake – Roanoke College Student Employment Company and Experiences
- Contacts –Users (staff/faculty) that have requested a job posting and to receive the applicant packages for review and hiring; and do not wish to have a Handshake account.
- Representatives –Users (staff/faculty) that have requested a job posting and to receive the applicant packages for review and hiring; and wish to have a Handshake account with read only privileges. This allows users to see their job postings along with other opportunities and events on campus.
- Recruiters—Users (staff/faculty) that have requested a job posting and Handshake account with full privileges. This allows users to create job postings by department/division; to manage, review, and prepare applicant packages to distribute to others; to create events, participate in experiences, request interviews, and much more! *Users in this role must participate in a brief Handshake Training Session.
Please contact the Coordinator of Operations, Courtney Padgett (email@example.com) with any questions, request assistance, and/or to schedule your Handshake Session for Recruiters!