Summer Housing

Do you need summer housing?

Students must be affiliated with the college during their terms of summer housing. You must be either enrolled in Roanoke College classes, participating in the summer research program, or working on campus. Students on campus for May Term only will be housed in Blue Ridge, Shenandoah, and Tabor Halls.  New Hall will house students on campus for May, June, and July.  

If you need summer housing for summer session 1 or summer session 2, email with your full name, student ID number, and dates for which you need housing.  

More details about summer offerings can be found on the summer school webpage