Internal Funding

Internal grant funds come from two different sources: the Faculty Development Committee (FDC) and the Dean of the College. If you have questions about programs administered by FDC, Jenny Bradley (375-2409) or the chairperson of that committee will be glad to help you. 

Please check with Deborah Landis, Administrative Assistant (375- 2203), if you need information or application forms for the Faculty Professional Advancement (FPA) funds which are handled through the Dean's office.  

Once you have received an internal grant, please read the section of the Internal Grant Guidelines entitled "Accessing Internal Grant Funds."  All expenditures must be routed through the Dean's Office. 

To create and submit proposals


GrantPro instructions.

Click at link on left for descriptions of grants.