|Application Types||Application Deadlines|
|Early Action I (non-binding)||October 15*|
|Early Decision (binding)||November 15*|
|Early Action II||November 15|
|Regular Decision - Undergraduate||March 15|
|Regular Decision - Transfer (Fall)||June 15|
|Regular Decision - Transfer (Spring)||Nov. 15|
|Honors Program||March 15|
|Continuing Education (non-degree)||Year-round|
* If you want to apply before these dates, you can apply as early as June 1. Students interested in applying earlier should either choose the Early Action I (non-binding) or Early Decision (binding) application type when beginning their application. Read more about the difference.
Roanoke students do so much more than just excel academically. We read applications holistically and encourage you to highlight your strengths both inside and outside the classroom. Items we consider in reviewing your application include:
- Academic Record/Transcripts
- Test Scores (Roanoke is test-optional)
- Letters of Recommendation
Already submitted an application?
Application requirements vary based on your degree choice and student status. Successful candidates will complete a minimum of 18 academic courses in high school including:
- four in English
- two in social studies
- two in lab sciences
- two foreign language courses
- three required courses in math (Geometry and Algebra I and II).