Student Learning Outcomes
Upon graduating from Roanoke College, students will:
- be able to identify and articulate the skills, values, and beliefs they possess.
- be able to identify and articulate what motivates them to act in their personal and professional lives.
- be able to identify and articulate contributions they make to their communities and to the lives of others.
- be able to identify and articulate how their communities and relationships contribute to and shape their own lives.
- be able to identify and articulate the personal and professional rewards they value.
- develop the skills necessary to live on purpose – i.e., to thoughtfully reflect on how different parts of their life intersect and form a cohesive whole.