About the Registrar
The Registrar's Office is a central location for many kinds of information. This office is located in the Administration Building on the first floor (Room 100). You may want to visit the Registrar's Office in order to seek information, to provide us with information, or to obtain a specific form for use in your academic program.
Information which we can provide:
- Eligibility verification - Form should be brought to office for signatures and final information.
- Can answer questions about locating faculty or staff members or give direction to an office that can answer specific questions for you.
- Verification of enrollment periods for insurance purposes, etc.
- Academic information pertaining to your record.
Information that you can provide to us:
- Changes to personal information, including address, phone or e-mail.
- Updates to parent/guardian access to your information.
- Requests to have directory information withheld (please refer to Roanoke College's Policy on the Release of Directory Information).
The staff of the Registrar's Office at Roanoke College follows the mission statement of the American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers.