I'm In, Now What?
- First, if you haven't yet been for a visit, book it now. Come to campus and check it out. If you aren't already sold on Roanoke, be forewarned that you will fall in love.
- Accept the offer from Admissions. This is just to say you are as excited about Roanoke as we are about you and it indicates your plan to attend Roanoke.
- Make your deposit to officially reserve your place in our incoming class. It's getting real now.
- Housing selection is based on the date of your deposit so get it early to have the most housing options. More on this process is shared with new students by email.
- There are two steps in Roanoke's orientation program. First year freshmen attend a one-day Spring Into Maroon program in June. We do this several times in June so everyone can attend one day.
- New students participate in a four-day orientation program when they arrive on campus in August.