Office of Career Services
Office Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday
- Director: Ms. Toni McLawhorn, firstname.lastname@example.org, 540-375-2303
- Assistant Director: Mrs. Amy Foster, email@example.com, 540-375-2084
- Coordinator, Student Orientation & Development: Mrs. Kelly Dalaski, firstname.lastname@example.org, 540-375-2084 https://roanoke.digication.com/kelly_dalaski1/Welcome/
- Support Specialist: TBD, 540-375-2303
- Fowler Alumni House, 202 High St., Salem, VA (campus mailing address is 221 College Lane, Salem, VA 24153)
- Fax: (540) 375-2092
- Email: email@example.com
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
MaroonNet: Our secure online site for jobs - full-time, part-time, campus, paid internships. If you experience ANY issues, please call Career Services at 540-375-2303 (M-F, 8am-4:30pm Eastern time), or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CURRENT STUDENTS - http://www.roanoke.edu/maroonnet
- ALUMNI: https://candidate.gradleaders.com/Roanoke/Candidates/Login.aspx?pid=3024 - May 2019 GRADS SHOULD NOW USE THIS URL FOR MAROONNET! Problems? Contact Career Services first!
- EMPLOYERS: https://employer.gradleaders.com/Roanoke/Employers/Login.aspx?jprid=4504
- FACULTY/STAFF instructions on posting student campus jobs: http://www.roanoke.edu/inside/a-z_index/career_services/faculty/staff/post_a_student_vacancy
PEER CAREER ADVISING TEAM SPRING 2020
Work with a trained student team member on your resume, cover letters, and/or LinkedIn profile. Walk-ins welcome. Appointments available. Call 540-375-2303 or email email@example.com.
Spring 2020 Team Members and schedule, beginning Monday, January 20:
Shaela Acevedo, Mondays and Wednesdays, 4-7pm
Desirea Lee, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 4-7pm
Location: Fowler Alumni House
Available by walk-in or appointment