2019 marked the 50th anniversary of The Roanoke College Associates Program. This esteemed society recognizes alumni, parents and friends of Roanoke who have made generous investments in the College. Roanoke College has relied on the support of those who share an appreciation for its rich history and promising future. The continued support and leadership of our Associates positions the College for great success and makes a lasting impact in the lives of our students.
Associate membership is attained by contributing $1,000 or more in one fiscal year, July 1 through June 30. Members enjoy special reserved seating at a variety of College events, receptions with endowed lecture series speakers, and are honored at a formal annual recognition event for leadership donors.
Gifts accepted for Associate membership include cash, securities, gifts-in-kind, or other property.
How Your Gift Helps
For over 50 years, the College’s most generous alumni, parents and friends have made a lasting impact through their generosity and partnership with the Associates Society. The commitment and generosity of Associates Society members has positioned the College for great success and continues to make a significant impact in the lives of our students.
Collectively, Associates Society members provide scholarship funds, faculty and departmental support, athletic funding, and essential operating funds that enable the College to offer a high-quality experience for all students.
Benefits of the Associates Society
- Roanoke College Associates lapel pin for all new members
- Invitation to President’s Evening, a formal annual recognition event for leadership donors
- Exclusive quarterly updates, stories, or lock-screen from campus
- Access to Associates-only newsletter
- Reserved seating at Roanoke College public lectures and other events
- Invitation to receptions prior to Roanoke College special lectures and other events
- Discount at Roanoke College store, on campus or online (10%)
- Special Associates Society Event during Alumni Weekend
Associate - Annual gift of $1,000 - $2,499
Collegiate Associate - Annual gift of $2,500 - $4,999
Heritage Associate - Annual gift of $5,000 - $9,999
Founders Associate - Annual gift of $10,000 - $24,999
Column Associate - Annual gift of $25,000 and more
For more information about the Associates Society, please contact Suzanne W. Hiner at email@example.com or 540-375-2088.