The Next Generation of Maroon Alumni Leaders
Young Associates is a group of Roanoke’s most recent graduates who understand the importance of investing in Roanoke College. The Young Associates program offers Roanoke grads from the past decade membership into the Associates Society through a more accessible tiered giving structure.
How Your Gift Helps
For over 50 years, the College’s most generous alumni, parents and friends have made a lasting impact through their generosity and partnership with the Associates Society. The commitment and generosity of Associates Society members has positioned the College for great success and continues to make a significant impact in the lives of our students.
Collectively, Associates Society members provide scholarship funds, faculty and departmental support, athletic funding, and essential operating funds that enable the College to offer a high-quality experience for all students.
Benefits of the Associates Society
Young Associates receive all benefits of the full Associates Society:
- Roanoke College Associates lapel pin for all new members
- Invitation to President's Evening, a formal annual recognition event for leadership donors
- Exclusive quarterly updates, stories, or lock-screen from campus
- Access to Associates-only newsletter
- Reserved seating at Roanoke College public lectures and other events
- Invitation to receptions prior to Roanoke College special lectures and other events
- Discount at Roanoke College store, on campus or online (10%)
- Special Associates Society Event during Alumni Weekend
How to Join the Young Associates Society
Alumni between the classes of 2014 and 2023 can become members of the Young Associates program in one of two ways:
- Alumni 0-4 years out (Classes 2019-2023) requires an annual donation of $250
- Alumni 5-9 years out (Classes 2014-2018) requires an annual donation of $500
Please note Roanoke's fiscal year runs July 1 - June 30.
Want to join Young Associates but feeling overwhelmed?
Sign up for Maroons Monthly! You can set your amount and pay in monthly or quarterly installments with automatic deductions from your credit card or bank account. If you have any gift related questions, please contact Erin Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-375-2234
Month Recurring Gift Begins
|Monthly Gift Required to Reach $250 Young Associates (2019-2023)||Monthly Gift Required to Reach $500 Young Associates (2014-2018)|