Upload ID Photo
New students can submit a photo to be used as their Maroon Card image. Send us your best shot and we’ll get your Maroon Card ready. Photos from your phone or device should work.
Upload Your Photo For Your Maroon Card
- Login to Your Maroon Card Account
- Click "Profile"
- Then "Click to submit a new photo"
- Face must be clearly visible and facing forward
- Photos from smart phones and most devices will work
- JPEG, PNG, or GIF
- Plain, light colored background (no patterns or textures) with good lighting
- Recent photos only - taken in the summer of 2020 (pandemic hair acceptable)
- Face and shoulders facing forward. Leave space around your head.
- Eyes open, look at the camera
- No hands, objects, hats or other people within image (religious head coverings are acceptable)
- Color image, in focus, without any added effects
- Do not crop (there's an opportunity to crop once uploaded)
- If the photo appears horizontal, software will rotate it
The Following Photos Will Not Be Accepted:
Face front and center. No side view or glamour angles.
High quality photo. Not blurry or grainy
Make sure your face is fully visible. No eye, head, or faceware.
Plain and light-colored background. No backgrounds, clutter or other people.
Face the camera, no side or profile views.