BENNE CENTER FELLOWS
The Benne Center Fellows for 2019-2020 will:
- In the first week of the fall semester, meet the year’s Fellows.
- Meet personally the speakers that the Benne Center brings to campus.
- Have dinner at least once a year with faculty in the President’s Dining Room to talk about faith and learning.
- As agreed with the Center Director, complete in the fall one short project that contributes to the purpose of the Benne Center. This could be, for example, writing for a Center publication, hosting a guest speaker or event…
- Request for their personal use, $100 worth of books of their choice related to the purpose of the Center.
- Have first notice of possible conference travel scholarships.
- Receive a $700 grant from the Center.
- Be able to list this prestigious affiliation on applications and resumes.
Applications are due to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 22 to begin the fellowship year the following fall. Applicants should state their current year, major, and GPA, evidence of their common interests with the work of the Center, and how they would like to contribute to it. Invited interviews to follow.
For additional information about the Benne Center visit