Join Outdoor Adventures for a fun-filled day of activities on the Back Quad!
Schedule of Events:
Yoga on the Quad* – 10:00-11:00am
- Join us for a beginner yoga flow outside. Bring your own mat!
Amazing Race Scavenger Hunt* – Ongoing from 10:00am-6:30pm
- Register with teams up to eight people as you travel throughout campus completing challenges at each waypoint. The winning team will receive an OA-themed prize. Please only register one participant; you will be contacted prior to the event for the names of other team members and to receive further information with instructions.
Slacklining – 1:00-6:00pm
Climbing Wall – 1:00-6:00pm
Survival Skills* – 2:00-3:00pm; 3:00-4:00pm; 4:00-5:00pm
- Learn various backcountry survival techniques including shelter building, fire building, basic navigation skills, and acquiring nutrition/hydration sources. Find out what everyday items could save your life on your next backcountry adventure when disaster strikes.
Practical Knot Tying* – 2:00-3:00pm; 3:00-4:00pm; 4:00-5:00pm
- This clinic's structure and content is based on needs of the participants. Learn useful knots that are practical for climbing as well as everyday use (dorm decorations, jewelry making, etc). Understand benefits and drawbacks of each type of knot learned.
Outdoor Olympics* – 3:00-4:00pm; 4:00-5:00pm
- Register with teams up to four people to complete non-traditional tasks with outdoor equipment such as sleeping bag relay race. The winning team for each time slot will receive a prize. Please only register one participant; you will be contacted prior to the event for the names of other team members.
Campfire & S’mores* – 6:30-8:30pm
*Participants must pre-register prior to event start time here.