The Mac and Marcy Johnson Outdoor Adventures Center will be open TBD M-F.
Gear Rental Process
- If desired, make a reservation through our online portal here.
- Pick up equipment in the Johnson OA Center and filling out a rental contract. Payment is due at time of pick-up.
- Return equipment to the Johnson OA Center during open hours
- Gear failed to be returned by the specified due date will be assessed a late fee as described in the rental contract
*Gear rented on Friday for the weekend should be returned by Monday
*Gear rented on Monday should be returned by Friday
Note: If you cannot make it during the scheduled times, please contact Outdoor Adventures by email at email@example.com.
Please remember that OA gear is college property, and students renting gear are held responsible for the timely return and condition of the gear. Any damaged or missing gear may be charged to the account of the individual who rented the gear with a hold on the account until payment is made.
|Kayak or SUP*||$15|
|Personal Flotation Device||$5|
|Cookset (pot & stove)||$5|
* Kayak and SUP rentals include a paddle and personal flotation device (PFD) as well as a carrier kit and ratchet straps (if needed).
** Mountain Bike rentals include a helmet and bike rack (if needed).