Our goal is for all students to plan and take advantage of opportunities to identify their talents and make decisions about post-graduate plans.
Career Readiness for the New College Graduate
(Click here for printable handout with definition of each competency area.)
Are you career or workplace ready??
Career readiness is the attainment and demonstration of requisite competencies that broadly prepare college graduates for a successful transition into the workplace. Competencies include:
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving
- Oral/Written Communications
- Information Technology Application
- Professionalism/Work Ethic
- Career Management
- Global/Intercultural Fluency