Lost or Stolen Cards

If your card has been lost or stolen, cancel card access to services immediately by going online to your card account and put a freeze on your account.  If you do not find your card, the Campus Safety office can produce a new card for you for a fee of $25.  When the replacement ID is made, the balance in the Maroon Card account simply transfers to the new card.  The old card will no longer work and no one will be able to access your Maroon Card account from that card.

If you find a lost card and have already frozen your account, you will need to come by the Business Office to have the account reactivated.  Please bring other identification with you.  The Business Office is open Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and is located on the first floor of College Hall.   If this happens on the weekend, you will still be allowed to access the meal plan until Monday by speaking to the Dining Services attendant on duty.