Guidelines for Scheduling Tests
- The student requests accommodation forms be sent to professors and return completed faculty form signatures to the Center for Learning and Teaching within ten business days of receipt.
- Tests can only be scheduled if the faculty member's signature is on file.
- The student must schedule the test by completing the Test Accommodations Request Form.
- All tests must be scheduled 48 hours prior to class testing day and time.
- Monday tests must be scheduled before the test time on the prior Thursday. Tuesday tests must be scheduled before the test time on the prior Friday.
- Failure to do so will require the student to test in the classroom, without accommodations.
- Students scheduling without 48-hour notice will not be allowed to use the online system and will have to visit the CLT to explain the situation. (Note: weekends are excluded from the 48-hour timeframe)
- The student cannot miss other classes due to scheduling a test accommodation.
Your faculty members may require more than 2-business-days' notice. You are responsible for following their policy.
All accommodations will go into effect only after the faculty signature form has been received by the CLT.
- The CLT will contact the professor to receive the test.
- The student must arrive at the CLT on time for test. Late arrival will result in lost accommodation time.
- Students showing up later than 15 minutes will be required to obtain professor's written approval to reschedule the test.
- Any changes or requests for exceptions must be accompanied by professor's written approval.
- Due to the volume of requests we process, it is necessary to communicate by email. If your email is not working, proactively check in with our office for updates.
Testing Center Policies
- Student must show up on time for the test. Students showing up later than 15 minutes must reschedule their test.
- All personal items (cell phones, books etc.) not needed for the test will be left outside the testing room.
- Once a student leaves the testing area, the student is not allowed to re-enter. Use the restroom, if necessary, before beginning your test.
- The proctor cannot answer questions about the content of the test/exam. In some circumstances, the professor may be contacted by phone with questions.