In the News
Stories and News
Build Healthy, Equitable Communities for Children and Families; ChangeLab Solutions & Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
- Dr. Ackley is Turning Data to Action
- City of Roanoke: ChangeLab Solutions Chooses Roanoke for Cohort Initiative
Invest Health Initiative; Reinvestment Fund & Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Invest Health Strategies for Healthier Cities
- The Roanoke Times: Roanoke, nonprofits want to set the table for northwest grocery
- Collecting community data, impacting community change
- Reinvestment Fund & Robert Wood Johnson Foundation name Roanoke an Invest Health City
Virginia Municipal League - Addressing inequities in community health: A national model unfolds in Virginia. Virginia Town & City.
Build Healthy Places Network - Featured Research in Sustainable Community Development (2017)
- Build Healthy Places Network: Partnering with CDFIs: Catalysts for Sustainable Community Development
Journal of Appalachian Health - Roanoke's Collective Public Health Activities (2019)
The relationship between social connection and childhood obesity