Things to remember when trying to print:
- You must always have your Maroon Card or Maroon Mobile ID.
- Each academic year there will be $50 put on your Maroon Card in the Print Allotment fund.
- Once you run out of the $50 from the Print Allotment, funds will deduct from Maroon Money.
- Black and White prints are 5¢ per page and Colors prints are 40¢ per page.
Notes about print allotment:
- $50 in Print Allotment is added to your account before the start of each academic year (unsued do not roll-over).
- Summer school students receive $10 in Print Allotment is added to your account before the start of each Summer Term.
- Upon graduation, any unused Print Allotment is forfeited after your graduation date.
- Additional information about adding Maroon Money to your Maroon Card