- The IT Help Desk offers phone-in and drop-off computer support from from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday - Friday ( (540) 375-2225, Trexler 369). Submit a ticket online anytime at support.roanoke.edu (when prompted, log in using your MyRoanoke username and password).
- Network e-mail and calendar, storage, wikis, blogs, and more
- Help setting up e-mail on your computer - Windows or Mac
- InsideRoanoke - Provides access to Inquire, WebAdvisor, and your Maroon Card, as well as a link to Microsoft 365 e-mail web access
- Inquire courses, organizations and clubs, online storage space and portfolios
- Wireless high-speed networking and internet connections throughout academic buildings
- For legal downloading sources - EDUCAUSE
Physical and Virtual Computer Labs
No-Cost and Discounted Software and Hardware Available to Students
- Black & white and color printing, copying and scanning services in Fintel Library and the Print Shop; black & white and color printing also available in all Labs on campus
- Large format, banner and mass printing are available in the Print Shop.
Phone & Cable TV Services