Pi Kappa Alpha
|Physical Address: Kime Lane||
Room Types: Single, double, and triple rooms
Meal Plan Options: Minimum plan required is 14.
Bathrooms: Located on each floor.
Located on the Elizabeth Campus, the Pi Kappa Alpha house, formerly know as Kime Hall, was completed in 1926 and was originally named in memory of R.W. Kime, who served as Secretary for the Lutheran Children's Home of the South for 19 years. Pi Kappa Alpha accommodates the affiliates and friends of the fraternity.