- Faculty Handbook index
- Faculty Handbook table of contents
- Roanoke College Sexual Misconduct Policy
- Title IX and Sexual Misconduct Faculty Training Handout
- Title IX and Pregnancy
- FERPA and Confidentiality of Student Educational Records
- Letter of Recommendation--Consent for Release of Personal Educational Information
- Where to Look Website Information
- Self-Evaluation Forms:
- Live Excel file for use in pulling your current advisee list
- Live Excel file for use in pulling your list of courses taught
- Live Excel file for use in pulling your list of independent studies & internships supervised
Course Evaluations (CIES):
- Questions related to set-up, timing, response rate, and technical aspects of courses evaluations go to the Director of Institutional Research.
- Questions or concerns related to errors made by students while completing course evaluations go to the Director of Institutional Research.
- Questions, concerns, or reports regarding harassing, threatening, or uncivil comments in course evaluations go to the Dean of the College.
- Professional Productivity Fund (PPF) Application
Can't find something you need? Contact Dave Taylor