- Faculty Handbook index
- Faculty Handbook table of contents
- Roanoke College Sexual Misconduct and Title IX Policy
- Title IX and Sexual Misconduct Faculty Training Handout
- Title IX and Pregnancy
- FERPA and Confidentiality of Student Educational Records
- Letter of Recommendation--Consent for Release of Personal Educational Information
- Where to Look Website Information
As of April 2023, the faculty at Roanoke College no longer necessarily complete a self-evaluation each year; faculty new to the College usually will. The Faculty Handbook has details about the faculty evaluation period. Faculty members can check with their department chair (the Assistant Vice President for Academic Operations provides to each department chair in April a list of department faculty) to see when their next review is due. Of course, all faculty are welcome to complete an additional self-evaluation out-of-cycle if they like.
- Self-Evaluation Forms (new April 2023):
- Live Excel file for use in pulling your current advisee list
- Live Excel file for use in pulling your list of courses taught
- Live Excel file for use in pulling your list of independent studies & internships supervised
Course Evaluations (CIES):
- Questions related to set-up, timing, response rate, and technical aspects of courses evaluations go to the Director of Institutional Research.
- Questions or concerns related to errors made by students while completing course evaluations go to the Director of Institutional Research.
- Questions, concerns, or reports regarding harassing, threatening, or uncivil comments in course evaluations go to the Dean of the College.
- Professional Productivity Fund (PPF) Application
Can't find something you need? Contact Dave Taylor