Other Employee Benefits
Roanoke College provides additional benefit programs to eligible employees outside of the traditional insurance benefits:
- Health Advocate
- HealthAdvocate assist employees with claims issues, find providers, clarify treatment options and manage their health and well-being.
- SurgeryPlus is an additional medical insurance benefit available to plans 4 and 7 participants for planned, non- emergency surgery. Employees are automatically enrolled at no additional cost.
- Plan 9 HMO participants do not have access to SurgeryPlus at this time.
- Employee Assistance Program
- The College offers confidential, no cost, short-term counseling services for all benefit-eligible employees and their eligible dependent via a partnership with psychological health Roanoke.
- Tuition Benefits
- After one year of service employees become eligible for tuition benefits at Roanoke College.
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- The College also offers Long Term Care insurance via a partnership with Genworth Life. This benefits is paid via direct bill by the employee.
- Employee Partnerships and Discounts
- The College partners retailers in the Roanoke Valley and beyond to offer special discounts for Roanoke College employees!
Please contact Human Resources at 540-375-2442 for more details about each benefit.